The Catalan Wines service in the United States is opening its 2024 call for participation, with the goal of supporting Catalan wineries and cava producers that want to sell their products in the United States. In addition to providing individualized guidance, Catalan Wines organizes two showrooms for importers, distributors, points of sale, and others in the wine industry to taste your wines.
Are you in? The service is open to all Catalan wineries and offers a unique opportunity to introduce your wine to potential buyers in the country. Check out everything you need to know about the 2024 call for participation!
When are the next Catalan Wines tastings in the United States?
- February 20, 2024 - San Francisco, CA
- October 1, 2024 - Minneapolis, MN
What will it cost for me to participate?
- The participation fee is 445 euros.
- ACCIÓ subsidizes 62.5% of other expenses such as venue rentals, materials and printing of brochures.
- The costs of accommodation, flights and meals are subsidized by grants for the promotion of wine products in other countries. The next call for participation will open starting in September 2023 to cover next year’s initiatives.
Want to participate? The Catalan Wines 2024 call for the North American market is closed.
Did you know that the United States is the world's number one wine importer? Catalan Wines USA is the leading event for Catalan wines in the United States. The service was created in 2010 and has already organized thirty professional wine tastings around the country with wineries from 10 Catalan designations of origin.